On Sunday, October 30, 2016, Citizens for a Fair Ferndale (CFF) will hold a School Board and Library Board Candidate Forum at Ferndale City Hall at 1:00 pm. The event will also be recorded and submitted to WFRN for airing until Election Day. The public and the media are encouraged to attend.
CFF has invited all declared candidates: Mike Davisson and Jackie Hart for Ferndale School Board, and Judeen Bartos, Richard Consul, Kelly Farrah, Adrienne Fazzolara Gilmore, Amanda Hanlin, and Kevin Yezbick for Ferndale Area District Library Board.
The format is simple:
1. All declared Candidates for School Board and Library Board are invited to participate.
2. Candidates are at a table in the front of the room.
3. Each Candidate will have an opportunity to give a 2 minute introduction.
4. As people come in, they are given 3 x 5 cards. These are gathered periodically and brought to the moderator. The moderator then poses the questions to the candidates. Each Candidate has 2 minutes to answer each question. The order of response changes so each has a chance to be first.
5. There is a timer to help you pace answers.
6. Each Candidate will have an opportunity to give a closing statement.
Click here for CFF’s complete Forum Guidelines (Note the introduction and closing statement times will be shortened for this particular forum, due to the large number of Library Board candidates).
Download and read questionnaires completed by the candidates.
- Jackie Hart (School Board)
- Mike Davisson (School Board)
- Kelly Farrah (Library Board)
- Amanda Hanlin (Library Board)
- Judeen Bartos (Library Board)
- Adrienne Fazzolara Gilmore (Library Board)
- Kevin Yezbick (Library Board)
UPDATE (10/31): Two write-in candidates have also filed paperwork to be considered for this election. Keith Warnick is running for School Board and Mary C. Riegle is running for Library Board.
UPDATE (11/4): Click here to watch the candidate forum on YouTube.
Contact us for more information:
CFF48220@gmail.com or (248) 515-7803