Help us honor individuals, organized groups and businesses who make Ferndale a community that values the fair and equal treatment of everyone.
What can you do?
- Submit a nomination online by Friday, March 12
- Download a mail-in nomination form and mail to: Citizens for a Fair Ferndale, 678 W. Marshall, Ferndale, MI 48220
- Download a poster for your community bulletin board.
- Read more about past winners
- Read the award criteria
Previous honorees have
- Created inclusive, welcoming environments in their businesses
- Collaborated on art projects that celebrate diversity
- Spoken out against injustice in our community
- Tutored foreign-born Americans
- Created a neighborhood festival
- Cared for senior citizen neighbors
- Established block club networks
- Built a community garden
- Sheltered the homeless
Past Honorees include Julie Andrews, Katy Beyerlin, Ed Burns, Craig Covey, Doug Davis, Jean Davis, Andrew Dengate, June Derin, Ferndale Elk’s Lodge, Tiffani Gagne, Chuck Goedert, Keri & Caleb Grayson, Mike & Cathy Greer, Tomiko Gumbleton, Francine Hachem, Hazel Park Even Start, Ann Heler, Trevor Johnson, Krista & Chris Johnston, Jackie Koivu, Betty LaFramboise, Bob & Mary Lenaway, Stephanie Loveless, Western Market, Daniel Martin, Loretta Matschikowski, Jim Maxwell, Kelly McKinstry, Larry Mills, Monica Mills, Janet Narich, AJ O’Neal, Paramount Bank, Dennis Paulson, Greg Pawlica, Bob Porter, Nancy Quesnell, Becky Rabban, Larry Saville, Delmar Schmidt, Charles Sink, Peggy Snow, Ann St. Peter, Ann Steslicke, Ruby Woods, Xhedos Café
Contact us for more information at email@example.com or (248) 541-1434